file2brl - manual page for file2brl (liblouisutdml) 2.6.0
Translate an xml or a text file into an embosser-ready braille file. This
includes translation into grade two, if desired, mathematical codes, etc. It
also includes formatting according to a built-in style sheet which can be
modified by the user.
If inputFile is not specified or '-' input is taken from stdin. If outputFile is
not specified the output is sent to stdout.
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -v, --version
- display version information and exit
- -f, --config-file
- name a configuration file that specifies how to do the
- -b, --backward
- backward translation
- -r, --reformat
- reformat a braille file
- -T, --text
- Treat as text even if xml
- -t, --html
- html document, not xhtml
- -p, --poorly-formatted
- translate a poorly formatted file
- -P, --paragraph-line
- treat each block of text ending in a newline as a
paragraph. If there are two newline characters a blank line will be
inserted before the next paragraph
- -C, --config-setting
- specify particular configuration settings They override any
settings that are specified in a config file
- -w --writeable-path
- path for temp files and log file
- -l, --log-file
- write errors to file2brl.log instead of stderr
Written by John J. Boyer.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Copyright © 2013 ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. and JJB Software, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO
WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
The full documentation for file2brl
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
programs are properly installed at your
site, the command
- info liblouisutdml
should give you access to the complete manual.