filter_hssp - filters an HSSP file
filter_hssp is used to filters an HSSP file. Instead of using command line
arguments it starts a conversation with the user where the desired function
can be invoked by answering questions.
This program is used by the prof
(1) secondary structure, accessibility
and transmembrane helix predictor from Burkhard Rost.
None. Answer questions printed on STDOUT by typing your choice into STDIN.
- Reinhard Schneider Mar, 1990 version 1.0 LION,
- Reinhard Schneider Mar, 1997 version 2.0 LION,
- Burkhard Rost May, 1998 version 2.1 EMBL/LION,
- Burkhard Rost Oct, 1998 version 2.2 EMBL/LION,
- Laszlo Kajan <email@example.com> TU Muenchen,
- Guy Yachdav <firstname.lastname@example.org> CUBIC (Columbia
University, NY, USA), Technical University Munich (Munich, DE), BioSof LLC