fl-build-report - generate a report from a FunkLoad bench result file
fl-build-report [options] XMLFILE
fl-build-report --diff REPORT_PATH1 REPORT_PATH2
fl-build-report analyze a FunkLoad bench xml result file and output a report.
The --diff option expect two report directories and output a differential
Note that you can preview the report for cycles that have been done while the
bench is still running by invoking fl-build-report.
- Show program's version number and exit
- --help, -h
- Shows a help message and exit
- --html, -H
- Produce an HTML report
- --output-directory=OUTPUT_DIR, -oOUTPUT_DIR
- Parent directory to store reports, the directoryname of the
report will be generated automatically.
- --report-directory=REPORT_DIR, -r REPORT_DIR
- Directory name to store the report.
- --diff, -d
- Create differential report.
Funkload was written by Benoit Delbosc.
This manual page was written by Jose Parrella <email@example.com>, for
the Debian project (but may be used by others).