flare - action role-playing engine
(short for Free Libre Action Roleplaying Engine) is a
single-player, 2D-isometric action role-playing engine. It uses simple file
formats (INI-style config files) for most of the game data, allowing anyone to
easily modify game contents.
- Switch on event debugging information.
- --data-path path
- Set an alternate path to the game data.
- --game game
- Set the game that the flare engine should use.
- The settings are stored in
- The game data is stored in
For more information about the FLARE engine, visit http://flarerpg.org