— Merge flow files.
[-aghm] [-b big
] [-C comment
] [-o filename
] [-z z_level
utility processes files and/or directories of files in the
flow-tools format. The resulting merged data set is written to the standard
output or file
specified by -o
. If file
is a single dash
(`-') or absent, flow-merge will read from the standard input. Unlike
flow-cat, flow-merge interleaves flow records preserving the relative
- Do not ignore filenames that begin with tmp.
- -b big|little
- Byte order of output.
- -C Comment
- Add a comment.
- -d debug_level
- Enable debugging.
- Sort file list by capture start time before
- Display help.
- Disable the use of mmap().
- Preload headers. Use to preserve meta information such as
- -o file
- Write to file instead of the standard out.
- -z z_level
- Configure compression level to z_level. 0 is
disabled (no compression), 9 is highest compression.
- Process the files and/or directory.
Merge all flow files begining with ft-v05.2001-05.01, use flow-print to display
flow-merge ft-v05.2001-05-01.* | flow-print
Larry Lidz firstname.lastname@example.org