— Split flow files into smaller files.
[-gGhn] [-b big
] [-C comment
] [-N nflows
] [-o outfile_basename
] [-z z_level
utility will split a flow file into smaller files based on
the the number of flows or the ammount of time that has passed.
- -b big|little
- Byte order of output.
- -C Comment
- Add a comment.
- -d debug_level
- Enable debugging.
- Split on source tag.
- Split on destination tag.
- Display help.
- Use symbols for tag field in filename.
- -N nflows
- Split after processing nflows.
- -o outfile_basename
- The basename of the resulting files.
- -T nsecond
- Split after processing an interval of nseconds
- -z z_level
- Configure compression level to z_level. 0 is
disabled (no compression), 9 is highest compression.
Create 1 minute flow files from the flow archive in /flows/krc4
the results in /flows/krc4.split
flow-cat /flows/krc4 | flow-split -T60 -o /flows/krc4.split/1min
Mark Fullmer email@example.com