fprcp - Free Pascal windres preprocessor program.
fprcp -i file_name [-n] [-C] [-l PASCAL|C] [-p <include_path>]
reads a .rc file and preprocesses it, writing the result to
standard output as it goes along. It replaces defined constants with their
values, so windres
can process the resulting file and create a
needs as a minimum the -i filename
option, which is the file
fprcp has a small number of options to control its behaviour:
- Define the symbol symbol before processing is
- -i file
- Specify the input file name. This argument is
- -l language
- Set the programming language for include files. The
language constant may be one of the following:
- The C programming language.
- the Pascal programming language
- Do not support nested comments. By default, pascal nested
comments are enabled.
- -p path
- Set the include path. This may contain several files,
separated by semicolons.
- ppc386(1) windres(1)