funpack - FITS image decompression program
is an utility to restore a compressed FITS image file back to its
Flags must be separate and appear before filenames. Use '-' to read from stdin.
- -E HDUlist Unpack only the list of HDU names
or numbers in the file.
- -P pre
- Prepend pre to create new output filenames.
- -O name
- Specify full output file name.
- Recompress the output file with host GZIP program.
- Overwrite input file by output file with same name.
- Delete input file after writing output.
- Output uncompressed file to STDOUT file stream.
- List contents, files unchanged.
- Don't update FITS checksum keywords.
- Verbose mode; list each file as it is processed.
- Show this message.
- Show version number.