Gendarme Defect To Ignore List
gd2i defects.xml list.ignore [--extra-check] [--syntax-check] [--quiet]
is small tool to help you create, or update, an ignore-list baseline
from an XML list of defects (generated by Gendarme
- The, XML formatted, list of defects produced by Gendarme on
- The, text, file listing ignored defects entries for your
project. If the file does not already exists (i.e. an update) then it will
be created. See gendarme(5) for the format of this file.
- Report ignore entries, from an existing 'list.ignore' file,
that does not match any defect, from the 'defects.xml' file.
- Report syntax error found when processing an existing
- Used to disable progress and other information which is
normally written to stdout.
- Display the tool's version number. This will match the Mono
version number that this copy of Gendarme was released with.
- Show help about the command-line options.
- The tool returns 0 when no error has occurred.
- The tool returns 1 if some command-line parameter were not
- The tool execution was interrupted by a non-handled
exception. This is likely a bug inside the tool and should be reported on
Novell's bugzilla (http://bugzilla.novell.com) or on the
Copyright (C) 2010 Novell, Inc (http://www.novell.com)
Mailing lists are listed at the http://groups.google.com/group/gendarme