geisview - view operation of the GEIS API
geisview [ -V ] [ -w windowid ]
[ -b backend ]
This manual page explains the geisview
program. This program is a test
driver for verifying the recognition and propagation of gestures through the
- Prints the version number of the program and exits.
- Specifies the windowId of a specific window to
associate with gestures. Particularly useful with touchscreens. If this
argument is not set, the default action is to read gestures on the root
The windowId can be determined using the program xwininfo.
- Specifies the recognizer back end to use.
The following are valid back end selections.
- Uses the DBus back end to connect to a running GEIS server
- Uses the dynamically loaded grail back end (default
- Uses a mock back end for testing.
- Uses the pre-XI2 back end (may not be available).
- Enables GEIS library diagnostic messages on stderr.