getcert refresh [options]
to immediately check on the status of an enrollment
request for which it was either unable to contact a CA or for which it is
waiting for the CA.
- -i NAME
- Check on the status of the signing request which has this
nickname. If this option is not specified, and a tracking entry which
matches the certificate storage options which are specified already
exists, that entry will be used. If not specified, the location of the
certificate should be specified with either a combination of the -d
and -n options, or with the -f option.
- -d DIR
- The certificate is in the NSS database in the specified
- -n NAME
- The certificate in the NSS database named with -d
has the specified nickname. Only valid with -d.
- -t TOKEN
- If the NSS database has more than one token available, the
certificate is stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be
specified. Only valid with -d.
- -f FILE
- The certificate is stored in the named file.
- Refresh information about all requests for which the
service will need to attempt to contact the CA again.
Please file tickets for any that you find at