getcert stop-tracking [options]
to stop monitoring or attempting to obtain or refresh a
- -i NAME
- The certificate was tracked using the request with the
specified nickname. If this option is not specified, some combination of
-d and -n or -f can be used to specify which
certificate should henceforth be forgotten.
- -d DIR
- The certificate is the one stored in the specified NSS
- -n NAME
- The certificate is the one which has this nickname. Only
valid with -d.
- -t TOKEN
- If the NSS database has more than one token available, the
certificate is stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be
specified. Only valid with -d.
- -f FILE
- The certificate is or was to be stored in this file.
- -k FILE
- The private key is or was to be stored in this file. Only
valid with -f.
- Be verbose about errors. Normally, the details of an error
received from the daemon will be suppressed if the client can make a
Please file tickets for any that you find at