getstyle - dumps the current Window Maker style related configuration or creates
a theme pack.
can either dump the current Window Maker style related
configuration information to a file/stdout or create a self-contained theme
pack. A theme pack is a directory that contains everything that is needed for
a redistributable theme, including the style information and pixmaps used by
Note that style information stored in the global configuration of the system is
- print a help message with the list of options.
- --pack or -p
- creates a theme pack in the directory named by the theme
name appended with the .themed suffix.
- --theme-options or -t
- dumps theme related information too, which includes the
root background texture. This option is always enabled when the -p option
- print the version of Window Maker from which the program
The following options are stored by default: TitleJustify
If either -t
is specified, in addition to the
previous options, WorkspaceBack
is also stored, along with any
user-definable mouse cursor settings (NormalCursor
) that are present.
- specifies the initial path for the Defaults directory.
"Defaults/" is appended to this variable to determine the actual
location of the databases. If the variable is not set, it defaults to
- This is the actual file that gets written.
This man page was written by Marcelo Magallon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Window Maker was written by Alfredo K. Kojima