Gigolo — a simple frontend to easily connect to remote filesystems with
Gigolo is a frontend to easily manage connections to local and remote
filesystems using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly mount a remote filesystem
and manage bookmarks to such.
If called without any arguments, the Gigolo main window is shown.
- -a, --auto-connect
- Connect all bookmarks which are marked as 'auto connect'
- -i, --new-instance
- Don't find and show an already running instance of Gigolo,
instead force opening a new instance.
- -l, --list-schemes
- Print a list of supported URI schemes and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Be verbose and print some more information to stdout.
- -V, --version
- Show version information.
- -?, --help
- Show help information and exit.
Gigolo supports all generic GTK options, a list is available on the help screen.
This manual page was written by Enrico Troeger. Permission is granted to copy,
distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General
Public License, Version 2. A copy of this license can be found in the file
COPYING included with the source code of this program.