git-annex-info - shows information about the specified item or the repository as
git annex info [directory|file|treeish|remote|uuid ...]
Displays statistics and other information for the specified item, which can be a
directory, or a file, or a treeish, or a remote, or the uuid of a repository.
When no item is specified, displays statistics and information for the
repository as a whole.
- Only show the data that can be gathered quickly.
- Enable JSON output. This is intended to be parsed by
programs that use git-annex. Each line of output is a JSON object.
- Show file sizes in bytes, disabling the default nicer
- Enable batch mode, in which a line containing an item is
read from stdin, the information about it is output to stdout, and
- file matching options
- When a directory is specified, the
git-annex-matching-options(1) can be used to select the files in the
directory that are included in the statistics.
Suppose you want to run "git annex get .", but would first like to see
how much disk space that will use. Then run:
git annex info --fast . --not --in here
Joey Hess <email@example.com>