- Lists currently locked files from the Git LFS server.
git lfs locks options
Lists current locks from the Git LFS server.
- -r name --remote=name
- Specify the Git LFS server to use. Ignored if the
lfs.url config key is set.
- -i <id> --id=<id>
- Specifies a lock by its ID. Returns a single result.
- -p <path> --path=<path>
- Specifies a lock by its path. Returns a single result.
- Lists only the locks cached locally. Skips a remote
- -l <num> --limit=<num>
- Specifies number of results to return.
- Writes lock info as JSON to STDOUT if the command exits
successfully. Intended for interoperation with external tools. If the
command returns with a non-zero exit code, plain text messages will be
sent to STDERR.
Part of the git-lfs(1) suite.