gmk_hy, gmk_m2, gmk_m3, gmk_ub2
- create source graphs
gmk_hy [options] dim [ofile]
gmk_m2 [options] [-g?cfile] dimX dimY [ofile]
gmk_m3 [options] [-g?cfile] dimX dimY dimZ [ofile]
gmk_ub2 [options] dim
* programs create source graph files for some common, regular
creates a hypercube of dimension dim
creates a 2D regular grid of dimensions dimX
creates a 3D regular grid of dimensions dimX
creates an unoriented de Bruijn graph of dimension dim
- -b base
- For gmk_m2 and gmk_m3 only. Output graphs
with base value set to base. Default value is 0.
- For gmk_m2 only. Build a 8-neighbor grid rather than
a 4-neighbor grid.
- For gmk_m2 and gmk_m3 only. Output graph
vertex coordinates (that is, geometry data to be used by gout(1))
in file cfile.
- Display some help.
- For gmk_m2 and gmk_m3 only. Create torus
graphs, that is, graphs such that there exist loop edges between vertices
of rank 0 and ( dim-1) in every dimension.
- Display program version and copyright.
Create a 5x7 grid along with its geometry:
$ gmk_m2 5 7 -g/tmp/m5x7.xyz /tmp/m5x7.grf
Scotch user's manual.
Francois Pellegrini <firstname.lastname@example.org>