- Analyses networks
[dijkstra start_gfid end_gfid [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[kpaths start_gfid end_gfid k [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[resource [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[-ds ds_name][-f ds_format][-l layer_name]
[[-dsco NAME=VALUE] ...][-lco NAME=VALUE]
The gnmanalyse program provides analysing capabilities of geographical networks
in GDAL. The results of calculations are return in an OGRLayer format or as a
console text output if such layer is undefined. All calculations are made
considering the blocking state of features.
- dijkstra start_gfid
- Calculates the best path between two points using Dijkstra
algorithm from start_gfid point to end_gfid point.
- kpaths start_gfid
- Calculates K shortest paths between two points using Yen's
algorithm (which internally uses Dijkstra algorithm for single path
calculating) from start_gfid point to end_gfid point.
- Calculates the 'resource distribution'. The connected
components search is performed using breadth-first search and starting
from that features which are marked by rules as 'EMITTERS'.
- -ds ds_name:
- The name&path of the dataset to save the layer with
resulting paths. Not need to be existed dataset.
- Define this to set the format of newly created
- The name of the resulting layer. If the layer exist already
- it will be rewritten.
- The network to work with (path and name).
- Dataset creation option (format specific)
- Layer creation option (format specific)
- Algorithm option (format specific)
Mikhail Gusev firstname.lastname@example.org Dmitry Baryshnikov email@example.com