Any::Moose - (DEPRECATED) use Moo instead!
Please use Moo instead of Any::Moose for new code.
Moo classes and roles will transparently and correctly upgrade to Moose when
needed. This is a fundamentally better design than what Any::Moose offers.
Mouse metaclasses do not interact with Moose metaclasses which leaks
abstractions all over the place.
Any::Moose had a good run. It was a simplistic but expedient answer for getting
Moose syntax on the cheap but with the transparent upgrade path to Moose when
you needed it. But really, please don't use it any more. :)
You may find MooX::late useful for porting your code from Any::Moose to Moo.
For the sparse documentation Any::Moose used to include, see
Bugs may be submitted through the RT bug tracker
There is also a mailing list available for users of this distribution, at
There is also an irc channel available for users of this distribution, at
"#moose" on "irc.perl.org"
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 藤 吾郎 (Fuji Goro)
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Tokuhiro Matsuno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ricardo Signes <email@example.com>
- Graham Knop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Best Practical Solutions.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.