AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Delayed - A delayed "XML" stanza
This module handles the delayed fields of stanzas and is a superclass of
AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Message and AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Presence.
- The constructor takes no arguments and makes just a new
object of this class.
- xml_node ()
- Returns the AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object for this stream
- fetch_delay_from_node ($node)
- $node must be a AnyEvent::XMPP::Node. This method will try
to fetch the delay information from the $node. It will look in the lists
of child nodes for the delay elements and set it's values from there.
- This method returns either the original source of a maybe
delayed stanza. It's the JID of the original entity that sent the stanza.
This method returns undef if this stanza was not delayed.
And this method returns undef if this stanza had no details about who sent
the message in the first place.
To find out whether this stanza was delayed use the "delay_stamp"
- This method returns the timestamp in XMPP format which can
be fed to the "from_xmpp_datetime" function documented in
(Please note that this might be a newstyle XEP-0087 timestamp or old style
If the stanza was not delayed this method returns undef.
- This method might return a human readable string containing
the reason why the stanza was delayed.
Will be undef if stanza contained no delay.
- If this method returns a true value then this stanza was
delayed. Otherwise it returns undef.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.