AnyEvent::XMPP::Parser - Parser for XML streams (helper for AnyEvent::XMPP)
This is a XMPP XML parser helper class, which helps me to cope with the XMPP
See also AnyEvent::XMPP::Writer for a discussion of the issues with XML in XMPP.
- This creates a new AnyEvent::XMPP::Parser and calls
- set_stanza_cb ($cb)
- Sets the 'XML stanza' callback.
$cb must be a code reference. The first argument to the callback will be
this AnyEvent::XMPP::Parser instance and the second will be the stanzas
root AnyEvent::XMPP::Node as first argument.
If the second argument is undefined the end of the stream has been
- set_error_cb ($cb)
- This sets the error callback that will be called when the
parser encounters an syntax error. The first argument is the exception and
the second is the data which caused the error.
- set_stream_cb ($cb)
- This method sets the stream tag callback. It is called when
the <stream> tag from the server has been encountered. The first
argument to the callback is the AnyEvent::XMPP::Node of the opening stream
- This methods (re)initializes the parser.
- This methods removes all handlers. Use it to avoid circular
- nseq ($namespace, $tagname,
- This method checks whether the $cmptag matches the $tagname
in the $namespace.
$cmptag needs to come from the XML::Parser::Expat as it has some magic
attached that stores the namespace.
- feed ($data)
- This method feeds a chunk of unparsed data to the
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.