Arch::RunLimit - class to enforce a limit on the number of running processes
my $limit = Arch::RunLimit->new(file => $limit_file);
die "run-limit exceeded" if $limit->exceeded;
Arch::RunLimit provides an easy way to enforce a limit on the number of
concurrently running processes.
The following methods are available:
- new %opts
- Create a new Arch::RunLimit object with the specified
- file (mandatory)
- The file used to keep track of the number of
- The maximum number of concurrently running processes.
Defaults to 5.
- The timeout after which a process is assumed to be
terminated in seconds. Defaults to 1800 (30 minutes).
- Return 1 if the number of concurrently running processes
has been exceeded, 0 otherwise.
Awaiting your reports.
Mikhael Goikhman (email@example.com--Perl-GPL/arch-perl--devel).
Enno Cramer (firstname.lastname@example.org/arch-perl--devel).