Attean::API::Plan - Query plan
This document describes Attean::API::Plan version 0.017
The Attean::API::Plan role defines a common API for all query plans.
The following methods are required by the Attean::API::Plan role:
- "impl( $model )"
- Returns a code reference that when called (without
arguments), returns an Attean::API::Iterator object.
- Returns a tree-structured string representation of this
plan, including children.
- "evaluate( $model )"
- Evaluates this plan and returns the resulting
- "in_scope_variables_union( @plans )"
- Returns the set union of "in_scope_variables" of
the given plan objects.
- "subplans_of_type_are_variable_connected( $type
- Returns true if the subpatterns of the given $type are all
connected through their "in_scope_variables", false otherwise
(implying a cartesian product if the connecting plans perform some form of
- "children_are_variable_connected( $type )"
- Returns true if the children of this plan are all connected
through their "in_scope_variables", false otherwise (implying a
cartesian product if this plan performs some form of join.
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface
Gregory Todd Williams "<firstname.lastname@example.org>"
Copyright (c) 2014--2016 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software;
you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl