- return the first event that satisfies the predicate
; /* RETURN
- Specifies the connection to the audio server.
- Specifies how far to look for a match. This should be one
of these constants: AuEventsQueuedAlready,
- Specifies if a matching event is found, should it be
removed from the queue.
- Specifies the procedure that is called to determine if an
event matches the criteria.
- Specifies any additional arguments to be passed to the
- Returns the matching event if found.
scans the event queue looking for the first event that
satisfies the caller-supplied predicate. If mode
only checks for events
already in the queue. If mode
a matching event isn't found already in the queue, AuScanEvents
attempts to read more events out of the application's connection. If
and a matching event isn't
already in the queue or isn't waiting to be read, AuScanEvents
the output queue and attempts to read more events out of the application's
connection. If dequeue
, and a matching event is found,
it is removed from the queue. The predicate procedure is called with the
, and arg
and should return
to indicate a match.
audiolib - Network Audio System
C Language Interface