- return the first event of a specific type
; /* RETURN
- Specifies the connection to the audio server.
- Specifies how far to look for a match. This should be one
of these constants: AuEventsQueuedAlready,
- Specifies if a matching event is found, should it be
removed from the queue.
- Specifies the type of event to match. The type should be
one of these constants: AuEventTypeElementNotify,
AuEventTypeGrabNotify, or AuEventTypeMonitorNotify.
- Returns the matching event if found.
scans the event queue looking for the first event
that matches type
. If mode
only checks for events already in the queue. If
, and a matching event isn't
found already in the queue, AuScanForTypedEvent
attempts to read more
events out of the application's connection. If mode
and a matching event isn't already in the
queue or isn't waiting to be read, AuScanForTypedEvent
output queue and attempts to read more events out of the application's
connection. If dequeue
, and a matching event is found,
it is removed from the queue.
audiolib - Network Audio System
C Language Interface