Audio::Nama::Globals - Nama global variables
Audio::Nama::Globals exports Nama globals, which it gets by merging the contents
of the following files:
- Pronouns (e.g. $this_track) and indices (e.g. %tn, get
track by name)
- Marshalling variables for serializing/deserializing (e.g.
- Simple hash structures (such as $config) or objects such as
$file that aggregate data. The hashes can be invested
with object properties as need be.
- Maps keys in .namarc (e.g.
mix_to_disk_format) to the corresponding Nama internal scalar (e.g.
- List of allowed singleton hash keys.
Keys of variables appearing in ./var_singletons should be listed in var_keys
or in var_config. Undeclared keys will trigger warnings during build.
Declares lists of variables used in serializing/deserializing.
- Mainly user defined and system-wide effect chains, stored
in global_effect_chains.json in the Nama project root
- These variables are saved to State.json in the
project directory and placed under version control.
- These Variables saved to Aux.json, not under
version control. including project-specific effect-chain definitions, and