Barcode::ZBar::Image - image object to scan for bar codes
my $image = Barcode::ZBar::Image->new();
my @symbols = $image->get_symbols();
Barcode::ZBar::Image is used to pass images to the bar code scanner. It wraps
raw image data with the meta-data required to interpret it (size, pixel
Image data formats are represented by (relatively) standard "Four Character
Codes" (fourcc), represented by four character strings in Perl. A list of
supported formats is available on the project wiki.
- 'GREY' - single 8bpp intensity plane
- 'BGR3' - 24bpp packed RGB component format
- 'YUYV' - 12bpp packed luminance/chrominance (YCbCr)
- Create a new Barcode::ZBar::Image object. The size, pixel
format and data must be defined before the object may be used.
- Return/specify the fourcc code corresponding to the image
- Return/specify the video frame or page number associated
with the image.
- set_size(width, height)
- Return/specify the (width, height) image size
- Return/specify the raw image data as a binary string.
- Return a list of scanned Barcode::ZBar::Symbol results
attached to this image.
- Return a new Barcode::ZBar::Image object converted to the
indicated fourcc format. Returns "undef" if the conversion is
not supported. Conversion complexity ranges from CPU intensive to trivial
depending on the formats involved. Note that only a few conversions retain
Barcode::ZBar, Barcode::ZBar::Image, Barcode::ZBar::Symbol
Jeff Brown, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2008-2009 (c) Jeff Brown <email@example.com>
The ZBar Bar Code Reader is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option)
any later version.