Barcode::ZBar::ImageScanner - scan images for bar codes
my $scanner = Barcode::ZBar::ImageScanner->new();
A Barcode::ZBar::ImageScanner is used to scan for bar codes in a
- Create a new bar code image scanner instance.
- Return a list of Barcode::ZBar::Symbol results from the
last scanned image.
- Scan a Barcode::ZBar::Image for bar codes. The image must
be in the "Y800" format. If necessary, use "
$image->convert("Y800")" to convert from other
supported formats to Y800 before scanning.
- Enable the inter-image result consistency cache.
- Apply a decoder configuration setting. See the
documentation for "zbarcam"/"zbarimg" for available
- Remove previously decoded results from a
Barcode::ZBar::Image and recycle the associated memory.
Barcode::ZBar, Barcode::ZBar::Image, zbarimg
Jeff Brown, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2008-2009 (c) Jeff Brown <email@example.com>
The ZBar Bar Code Reader is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option)
any later version.