Bio::MAGE::Tools::MGEDOntologyEntry is an abstract class.
This is an abstract class for MGEDOntologyClassEntry and
MGEDOntologyPropertyEntry with very little mind of its own.
Attributes are simple data types that belong to a single instance of a class. In
the Perl implementation of the MAGE-OM classes, the interface to attributes is
implemented using separate setter and getter methods for each attribute.
- Stores whether the represented MGED Ontology concept needs
to get a value assigned before use or not. (static feature)
- Stores whether an assignable concept has been assigned a
value or not (dynamic feature)
- Stores a possible error message that arose while trying to
set the category or more likely value attributes of this class.
- Stores the list of values that can be assigned to this
Please send bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric W. Deutsch (email@example.com)
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 283:
- You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'