Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable::Module::Vars - change internal module variables
Bot modules have variables that they can use to change their behaviour. This
module, when loaded, gives people who are logged in and authenticated the
ability to change these variables from the IRC interface. The variables that
are set are in the object store, and begin "user_", so:
!set Module foo bar
will set the store key 'user_foo' to 'bar' in the 'Module' module.
- !set <module> <variable> <value>
- Sets the variable to value in a given module. Module must
- !unset <module> <variable>
- Unsets a variable (deletes it entirely) for the current
load of the module.
- !vars <module>
- Lists the variables and their current values in a
Mario Domgoergen <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.