Catmandu::Importer::SRU::Parser::meta - Package transforms SRU responses metadta into a Perl hash
my %attrs = (
base => 'http://www.unicat.be/sru',
query => 'tit=cinema',
recordSchema => 'marcxml' ,
parser => 'meta' , );
my $importer = Catmandu::Importer::SRU->new(%attrs);
Transforms SRU set metadta into a Perl hash containing the fields described by
SRU SearchRetrieve Response Parameters
* version - The version of the response.
* numberOfRecords - The number of records matched by the query. If the query fails this will be 0.
* resultSetId - The identifier for a result set that was created through the execution of the query.
* resultSetIdleTime - The number of seconds after which the created result set will be deleted.
* nextRecordPosition - The next position within the result set following the final returned record. If there are no remaining records, this field should be omitted.
* extraResponseData - Additional, profile specific information.
* The request parameters echoed back to the client.
Carsten Klee "<klee at cpan.org>"