Class::MOP::Method::Accessor - Method Meta Object for accessors
my $reader = Class::MOP::Method::Accessor->new(
attribute => $attribute,
is_inline => 1,
accessor_type => 'reader',
$reader->body->execute($instance); # call the reader method
This is a subclass of "Class::MOP::Method" which is used by
"Class::MOP::Attribute" to generate accessor code. It handles
generation of readers, writers, predicates and clearers. For each type of
method, it can either create a subroutine reference, or actually inline code
by generating a string and "eval"'ing it.
- This returns a new "Class::MOP::Method::Accessor"
based on the %options provided.
This is the "Class::MOP::Attribute" for which accessors are being
generated. This option is required.
This is a string which should be one of "reader",
"writer", "accessor", "predicate", or
"clearer". This is the type of method being generated. This
option is required.
This indicates whether or not the accessor should be inlined. This defaults
The method name (without a package name). This is required.
The package name for the method. This is required.
- Returns the accessor type which was passed to
- Returns a boolean indicating whether or not the accessor is
- This returns the Class::MOP::Attribute object which was
passed to "new".
- The method itself is generated when the accessor
object is constructed.
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesse Luehrs <email@example.com>
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman)
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <email@example.com>
- Chris Prather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matt S Trout <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.