Class::MOP::Method::Wrapped - Method Meta Object for methods with
This is a Class::MOP::Method subclass which implements before, after, and around
This is the constructor. It accepts a Class::MOP::Method object and a hash of
The options are:
The method name (without a package name). This will be taken from the
provided Class::MOP::Method object if it is not provided.
The package name for the method. This will be taken from the provided
Class::MOP::Method object if it is not provided.
An optional Class::MOP::Class object. This is the metaclass for the method's
This returns the Class::MOP::Method object that was passed to the constructor.
These methods all take a subroutine reference and apply it as a modifier to the
These methods all return a list of subroutine references which are acting as the
specified type of modifier.
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesse Luehrs <email@example.com>
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman)
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <email@example.com>
- Chris Prather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matt S Trout <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.