Class::MOP::Module - Module Meta Object
A module is essentially a Class::MOP::Package with metadata, in our case the
version and authority.
is a subclass of Class::MOP::Package.
Overrides "create" from Class::MOP::Package to provide these
- A version number, to be installed in the $VERSION package
- An authority, to be installed in the $AUTHORITY package
This is a legacy field and its use is not recommended.
This is a read-only attribute which returns the $VERSION of the package, if one
This is a read-only attribute which returns the $AUTHORITY of the package, if
This constructs a string which combines the name, version and authority.
This will return a Class::MOP::Class instance for this class.
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
- Jesse Luehrs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Shawn M Moore <email@example.com>
קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman)
- Karen Etheridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Prather <email@example.com>
- Matt S Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.