Dancer2::Core::Role::Logger - Role for logger engines
Any class that consumes this role will be able to implement to write log
In order to implement this role, the consumer must
"log" method. This method will receives as argument the
"level" and the "message".
Charset to use when writing a message.
Name of the application. Can be used in the message.
This is a format string (or a preset name) to specify the log format.
The possible values are:
- host emitting the request
- date (local timezone, formatted like %d/%b/%Y
- date (local timezone, formatted like %Y-%m-%d
- date (UTC timezone, formatted like %d/%b/%Y %H:%M:%S)
- date (UTC timezone, formatted like %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S)
- log level
- file name that emit the message
- line from the file
- request ID
- timer formatted with a valid time format
- header value
Level to use by default.
Log messages as core
Log messages as debug
Log messages as info
Log messages as warning
Log messages as error
Provides a common message formatting.
configuration variable tells Dancer2 which engine to use.
You can change it either in your config.yml file:
# logging to console
The log format can also be configured, please see "log_format" in
Dancer2::Core::Role::Logger for details.
Dancer Core Developers
This software is copyright (c) 2017 by Alexis Sukrieh.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.