Dancer::Deprecation - handle deprecation messages
feature => 'sub_name',
version => '1.3000',
reason => '...',
List of possible parameters:
- feature name of the feature to deprecate
- version from which version the feature is
- message message to display
- fatal if set to true, raises a Dancer::Exception
(Core::Deprecation) instead of carp
- reason why is the feature deprecated
You can call the method with no arguments, and a default message using
information from "caller" will be built for you.
This module is free software and is distributed under the same terms as Perl
This module has been written by Alexis Sukrieh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dancer Core Developers
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Alexis Sukrieh.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.