Data::Stream::Bulk::Array - Data::Stream::Bulk wrapper for simple arrays.
array => \@results,
This implementation of the Data::Stream::Bulk api wraps an array.
The use case is to keep the consumer of the data set implementation agnostic so
that it can deal with larger data sets if they are encountered, but still
retain most of the simplicity when the current data set easily fits in memory.
- The array reference to wrap.
- Returns the array reference on the first invocation, and
- Returns true if "next" has been called.
- Squishes adjacent arrays into a new array.
- filter $filter
- Immediately applies $filter to the internal array and
- Returns true
Yuval Kogman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Yuval Kogman.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.