Data::Stream::Bulk::DBI - N-at-a-time iteration of DBI statement results.
my $sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT hate FROM sql"); # very big resultset
sth => $sth,
max_rows => $n, # how many at a time
slice => [ ... ], # if you want to pass the first param to fetchall_arrayref
This implementation of Data::Stream::Bulk api works with DBI statement handles,
using "fetchall_arrayref" in DBI.
It fetches "max_rows" at a time (defaults to 500).
- The statement handle to call "fetchall_arrayref"
- Passed verbatim as the first param to
"fetchall_arrayref". Should usually be "undef",
provided for completetness.
- The second param to "fetchall_arrayref". Controls
the size of each buffer.
Defaults to 500.
- See Data::Stream::Bulk::DoneFlag.
Calls "fetchall_arrayref" to get the next chunk of rows.
- Calls "fetchall_arrayref" to get the raminder of
the data (without specifying "max_rows").
Yuval Kogman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Yuval Kogman.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.