GeoIP.conf - Configuration file for geoipupdate
This file allows you to configure your geoipupdate
program to download
purchased GeoIP2 and GeoIP Legacy databases.
The file consists of one setting per line. Lines starting with #
comments and will not be processed. All setting keywords are case sensitive.
The default configuration file is found at: /etc/GeoIP.conf
- Your MaxMind user ID.
- Your case-sensitive MaxMind license key.
- List of product IDs. Product IDs may consist of letters,
digits, and dashes (e.g., "GeoIP2-City", "106").
- The directory to store the database files. The default is
- The host name of the server to use. The default is
- The protocol to use. Valid values are https and
http. The default is https.
- The proxy host name or IP address. You may optionally
specify a port number, e.g., 127.0.0.1:8888. If no port number is
specified, 1080 will be used.
- The proxy user name and password, separated by a colon. For
- Skip peer verification when using https. Valid
values are 0 and 1. The default is 0.
- Skip the host name verification when using https.
This option is either 0 and 1. The default is 0.
- Default geoipupdate configuration file.