firehol-version - set version number of configuration file
The version helper command states the configuration file version.
If the value passed is newer than the running version of FireHOL supports,
FireHOL will not run.
You do not have to specify a version number for a configuration file, but by
doing so you will prevent FireHOL trying to process a file which it cannot
The value that FireHOL expects is increased every time that the configuration
file format changes.
If you pass version 5 to FireHOL, it will disable IPv6 support and warn you that
you must update your configuration.
- firehol(1) - FireHOL program
- firehol.conf(5) - FireHOL configuration
- FireHOL Website (http://firehol.org/)
- FireHOL Online PDF Manual
- FireHOL Online Documentation