lxc-usernet - unprivileged user network administration file.
controls the limits which the program
places on network interfaces which an unprivileged user
This file consists of multiple entries, one per line, of the form:
user type bridge number
@group type bridge number
- is the username to whom this entry applies.
- is the groupname to which this entry applies.
- is the type of network interface being allowed. Only veth
is currently supported.
- is the bridge to which the network interfaces may be
attached, for instance lxcbr0.
- is the number or quota of network interfaces of the given
type which the given user or group may attach to the given bridge, for
Since a user can be specified both by username as well as one or more
usergroups, it is possible that several configuration lines enable that user
to create network interfaces. In such cases, any interfaces create are counted
towards the quotas of the user or group in the order in which they appear in
the file. If the quota of one line is full, the rest will be parsed until one
is found or the end of the file.
Daniel Lezcano <email@example.com>