matrix.conf - matrix.pl configuration file
is the setup configuration file for matrix.pl if you want to
add an html frontend to dbeacon
's dumped xml file. Configuration
variable are perl variables, used to dynamically modify the behavior of
- $dumpfile = string;
- Required variable. The path to dbeacon's xml dump
- $historydir = string;
- This is where the history round robin database (rrd) will
be stored. Be sure to have enough place to store it (about 30Mb per tuple
- $verbose = integer;
- Set it to 1 if you want a verbose output of the xml file
- $title = string;
- The title of the generated html page. It can be anything as
long as it respect the html syntax.
- $page_title = string;
- The page title of the generated html page, that is the
title which appears in the titlebar of your browser.
- $default_hideinfo = integer;
- Whether you want or not to display the IPv4/IPv6 source
info on the web page by default.
- $default_what = string;
- The default matrix view on the html page, different view
- $history_enabled = integer;
- Whether you want or not to enable rrd history logging. This
option requires the RRDs perl module (lib-perl-rrds) in Debian.
- $css_file = string;
- Specify a CSS file to be used instead of the embedded
- $dump_update_delay = integer;
- The delay between each dbeacon xml dump. This is used to
detect out of date data.
- $flag_url_format = string;
- A format that specifies the base URL to be used for
- $default_ssm_group = string;
- The default SSM joining channel used by dbeacon.
- $debug = integer;
- Used for debugging.
- $matrix_link_title = integer;
- Displays a tooltip for each matrix cell that shows the
current row/column crossing. This option is only available when
$history_enabled is 1.
- $default_full_matrix = integer;
- Whether you want to have a condensed or a full view of the
matrix by default.
- $faq_page = string;
- The base URL for the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Should be reported to the core developer Hugo Santos <email@example.com>.
is the configuration file from matrix.pl and is a joint work
of Hugo Santos, Sebastien Chaumontet and Mickael Hoerdt. It has been done in
the early days of the m6bone, when nobody knew if the SPTs or RPTs were being
used between hosts and also to evaluate the performance and deployment of