nrbroadcast - NET/ROM routing broadcast configuration file.
is an ASCII file that contains information about each of the
physical AX.25 ports that are to have NET/ROM routing broadcasts transmitted
Each line has the following format, each field being delimited by white space:
port minobs defqual worstqual verbose
The field descriptions are:
- the port name of the AX.25 port to broadcast on.
- this is the minimum obsolescence count of a routing table
entry to be broadcast on this port.
- this is the default quality of an incoming routing
broadcast from an unknown neighbour.
- this is the worst quality node received from a routing
broadcast that will be added to our routing table.
- whether the routes to all of my nodes in my routing table,
or just the nodes resident on my machine are to be broadcast.