- configuration file for PEAR
is used by PEAR
applications to store their
configuration. This file should not be edited.
command provides the config-show
sub-commands needed to change the configuration.
- The system configuration file.
- The user configuration file.
Copyright © 1997-2009 Stig Bakken, Gregory Beaver, Helgi Þormar
Þorbjörnsson, Tomas V.V.Cox, Martin Jansen.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
other materials provided with the distribution.
You can view the list of known bugs or report any new bug you found at: