pfqueue.conf - pfqueue configuration file
/etc/pfqueue.conf or ~/.pfqueue
can be configured storing its option in configuration files. At
startup, if /etc/pfqueue.conf is present it is read and options are set
accordingly; then, if a .pfqueue file is present in user's home directory, it
is read and options are set accordingly, overriding those stored in
Note that the resulting settings are overridden by command line options.
An option can be set using the "option=value" syntax. Any line
starting with a hash sign ("#") will be discarded.
- Backends absolute path; same as -B option in command
- Default backend to use; same as -b option.
- Use a custom MTA configuration; some MTA need a directory,
others a file; same as -c.
- Path to MTA executables; same as -p.
- Maximum number shown in a queue; same as -m.
- Start reading from/to fields from envelop; same as -e if
set to yes.
- Use this queue at startup; see -q option for details.
- Scan queue for <number> seconds at max; same as
- Seconds between queue scans; same as -d.
- Seconds between screen refreshes; same as -s.
- Use colors; same as -n.
- Host to connect to, when using socket backend; same as
Stefano Rivoir <email@example.com>