sge_schedule - format of the Grid Engine schedule file
file is written by the qmaster when MONITOR=1
in the params
Note that the file tends to grow rapidly, and should be truncated/rotated, e.g.
with Also it should probably be placed on local disk, not an NFS-mounted
filesystem, for instance, because of the large number of small writes it
typically gets - e.g. make a symbolic link into the qmaster spool area
(assuming that is local).
See for a tool to process the data and produce information on reservations.
A line containing
indicates the start of a scheduling interval. It is followed by lines showing
the resource usage considered for the interval. They contain the following
fields, delimited by ':
- job id
- The numeric job id;
- task id
- The task id (1 for serial jobs);
- The for listing the utilization. One of the following,
depending on the job's state:
- Running before the interval;
- Suspended before the interval;
- To be preempted/migrated (currently unused);
- To be started;
- Having resources reserved through advance or normal
- start time
- Start of resource utilization, in seconds after the
- end time
- End of resource utilization, as above;
- The level at which resources are considered. One of:
- Parallel environment.
- object name
- Name of the relevant queue, host, parallel environment, or
- resource name
- Complex name in use or being reserved;
- Amount of the named complex.