wmfrc - Configuration file for wmf.
Use the configuration file for all configurational features of wmf. Wmf is
looking for .wmfrc as default if nothing else defined.
Available command line options are the following:
- AboutLink = <Text>
- If this link presents it will be placed to the index
- AuthorCaseSort = 0n|Off
- Sorting the author index case senitive
- AuthorEmailSort = 0n|Off
- Sorting the author index by email address.
- BodyHtmlConvert = 0n|Off
- Turning html convert of the mail-body on/off.
- BodyLinkEmail = 0n|Off
- Turning email detecting in the mail-body on/off.
- BodyLinkUrl = 0n|Off
- Turning url detecting in the mail-body on/off.
- BodyReplyChars = <Text>
- Defining characters who indicate the begin of reply text.
As example ">".
- DayLimit = <Number>
- Mails older then <Number> days won't be listed in the
indexes. 0 = no limit (default=0).
- DebugLevel = <Number>
- Debug level (Bit0=Functions Bit1=Information
- Directory = <Text>
- Where all the files write to (default ./)
- DocEndFile = <Text>
- Includefile for the end of the document
- DocStartFile = <Text>
- Includefile for the begin of the document
- Extension = <Text>
- Define the file extension (default=".html").
- FaceDirectory = <Text>
- Directory where to store the face files. Attention: This
directory is RELATIVE to the html directory.
- FaceNoData = <Text>
- What to include, if there are no face datas.
- FaceSupport = 0n|Off
- Turn face support on/off.
- FilePermission = <Number>
- Set file permission after creation. Numeric mode only like
- FolderName = <Text>
- Name of the mail folder.
- FrameNameIndex = <Text>
- Name of the frame where the index is.
- FrameNameText = <Text>
- Name of the frame where the mailtext is.
- FrameNameTitle = <Text>
- Name of the frame where the title is.
- FrameSupport = 0n|Off
- Turn frame support on/off.
- HtmlBodyStart = <Text>
- Replacement for <BODY>
- HtmlBodyEnd = <Text>
- Replacement for </BODY>
- HtmlSeparator = <Text>
- Replacement for <HR>
- HtmlReplyStart = <Text>
- If you want display the reply text italic put a <I>
- HtmlReplyEnd = <Text>
- If you want display the reply text italic put a </I>
- IndexAuthor = 0n|Off
- Turning indexing by author (author.html) on/off.
- IndexDate = 0n|Off
- Turning indexing by date (date.html) on/off.
- IndexSubject = 0n|Off
- Turning indexing by subject (subject.html) on/off.
- IndexThread = 0n|Off
- Turning indexing by thread (thread.html) on/off.
- LineSize = <Number>
- Lines greater then the defined limit will be breaked at the
last space. If there wasn't any space the search continues to the next
after the limit. If there isn't ANY space in the whole line, no
- MailboxFile = <Text>
- Name of the mailbox file, - is used for stdin.
- MailCommand = <Text>
- Mail-command (default MAILTO:)
- MessageCount = 0n|Off
- Print the amount of messages in the first page of every
- NewSubjectThread = 0n|Off
- Make a new Thread if the Subject changes in a reply.
- PageSize = <Number>
- Lines / page index. 0 = only one page (default 0). Threads
won't be brocken.
- SortOrder = NewFirst|NewLast
- Define sorting
- Statistics = 0n|Off
- Turn statistic on/off.
- SubjectCaseSort = 0n|Off
- Sorting the subject index case senitive
- ThreadCaseSort = 0n|Off
- Sorting the thread index case senitive
- WriteMode = <Number>
- Write-mode (0=indexing 1=overwrite 2=append 3=append no
index). Mode 0: If you made changes manual or anything went wrong
until indexing. Mode 1: If you want to start from scratch witch one
big mbox file. Warning: All files in the directory will be deleted
!!! Mode 2: If you want to extend an existing archive. Mode
3: Specialy made if you need to convert emails stored in single files.
After converting all files you can call WMF again in Mode 0 for indexing.
Norbert Kuemin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks to all the people, who sent emails with bug-reports and suggestions.
There will always rest one bug (Murphys law). If you find it, so please
report it to Norbert.Kuemin@gmx.net
Copyright 1996, 1997 by Norbert Kuemin.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.