apollonian - Descartes Circle Theorem.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-no-label] [-no-altgeom] [-cycles number
] [-delay number
Packs a large circle with smaller circles, demonstrating the Descartes Circle
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -label | -no-label
- Draw Labels. Boolean.
- -altgeom | -no-altgeom
- Include Alternate Geometries. Boolean.
- -cycles number
- Depth. 1 - 20. Default: 20.
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 64.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 1000000 (1.00
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Allan R. Wilks and David Bagley. Permission to use,
copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any
purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright
notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this
permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are
made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided
"as is" without express or implied warranty.
Allan R. Wilks and David Bagley.