asc - Advanced Strategic Command - turn based strategy game
This program is a free (GPL) turn based strategy game in the tradition of
BattleIsle 2/3. Game can be played against human or computer. It features a
2-dim. map that is tiled into hexagons where units are placed. The object of
the game varies from map to map. The most commonly know goal is to completely
eliminate an oppononet by detroying all his units.
The following options are supported:
- -x --xresolution <value> (640...
- Set horizontal resolution to <value>
- -y --yresolution <value> (480...
- Set vertical resolution to <value>
- -l --load <string>
- Load a map, saved game, or email game on startup
- -c --configfile <string>
- Use given configuration file
- -r --verbose <value> (0...10 default=0)
- Set verbosity level to <value>
- -w --window
- Disable fullscreen mode
- -f --fulscreen
- Enable fullscreen mode (overriding config file)
- -q --nosound
- Disable sound
- -h --help
- Display help information
- -v --version
- Output version
asc_demount (6), asc_makegfx (6), asc_mapedit (6), asc_mount (6),
The ASC game is developed by Martin Bickel <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This man page was written by Bartosz Fenski <email@example.com> (some parts were
grabbed from Michael Moerz's work) for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but
it may be used by others).