atanks - obliterate each other with oversize weapons
Atomic Tanks is a multi-player game in which you attempt to destroy other tanks
while trying to protect your own. You earn money for destroying other tanks;
with this money you can buy upgrades and better weapons for your tank.
This game is similar Scorched Earth or the Worms series of games.
- -v, --verbose
- display extra information while running
- display a brief message showing which options can be
- run Atomic Tanks in full screen mode
- run Atomic Tanks in a window (this is the default)
- -d, --depth 16|32
- set th the color depth to either 16 or 32 bits
- -w, --width width
- set the window width (default is 800)
- --height height
- set the window height (default is 600)
Atomic Tanks was written by Tom Hudson <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This manual
page was written by Graham Wilson <email@example.com> for the Debian
project, but may be used by others.